The OpenAirInterface Software Alliance organizes regular workshops, at present twice a year. The purpose of these events is to report recent developments in the OAI, publicize our newest projects and collaborations, teach OAI to new members and give existing members and broader community an opportunity to meet, discuss and show their recent work.
Following is the list of OAI workshops held since the advent of the OpenAirInterface Software Alliance.
- First OAI North America Workshop and Training, 25-27 June 2019, Nokia Bell-Labs, Murray Hill, NJ, USA
- Joint ETSI – OSA Workshop: Open Implementations and Standardization, 11-13 December, 2018, Sophia Antipolis, France
- 5th OAI Workshop and Training, 20-22 June 2018, BUPT, Bejing, China
- 4th OAI Workshop, 7-8 November 2017, Orange Gardens, Paris, France
- 3rd OAI Workshop, 27-29 April 2017, BUPT, Bejing, China
- 2nd OAI Workshop/Training, 17-20 May 2016, EURECOM, Sophia Antipolis, France
- 1st OAI General Workshop, 22 Jan 2016, Bell Labs, Paris, France